Aysken d’Han: Get 10 Cups of Ice Cream for FREE (CLOSED & ENDED)
I know, right? You didn’t expect that, did ya?
Ten cups of ice cream for free. How does that sound? Oh, I can just see your eyes glisten, sparkle, and getting wider as you read this. I know it, right? I’m psyched too!
You have a good chance at enjoying 10 cups of your favorite ice cream for free (valid for one year) at Aysken d’Han.
I bet it would be pretty nice if we could stop daydreaming and turn this 10-cups-of-ice-cream-for-free fantasy into a reality! Ready? You better start scrolling, man. Slowly.
A few months ago, I’ve written a piece about my personal choice and favorite ice cream shop—Aysken d’Han. This shop promotes good and healthy diet without putting your sweet tooth guilty pleasures at the back stage.
Aysken d’Han will be having its weekend special this 26th and 27th of August. As part of their cool blazers, they’ll be giving away free 10 cups of ice cream to the luckiest and most creative ice cream lover.
The real question is how to get their organic and all-natural ice cream for free? Simple. You just need to become a #CertifiedAyskendHanLover.
So, here’s how it goes….
- Follow Aysken d’Han both on Facebook and Instagram.
- Facebook: facebook.com/ayskendhanofficial
- Instagram: instagram.com/ayskendhanofficial (@ayskendhanofficial)
- Join them on their weekend special event, and take your best shot with your favorite Designer’s Ice Cream.
- Publicly post it on Facebook or Instagram.
- Don’t forget to tag them along (@ayskendhanofficial), and add their official hashtag (#CertifiedAyskendHanLover) so they can easily check your post out.
* More posts mean more chances of winning.
** The winner of the best photo (Aysken d’Han’s choice) will be announced in their social media accounts a week after the said event.
*** The winning photo will be used by the ice cream shop as their material for promotional campaigns.
Easy, right? Eat, pose and post! Show the world the happy kid inside you in a very creative way.
On the other note, here’s a list of the fun things you can enjoy during their grand opening:
- Buy and design your own ice cream.
- Get the chance to meet and greet the chef.
- And more!
By the way, if you haven’t already, feel free to read my previous content about the said ice cream shop—Aysken d’Han: Who Says Ice Cream Isn’t Healthy?
See’yah this 26th and 27th at the Aysken d’Han!